THESE ARE THE RULES FOR 2020 AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED EXCEPTED BY BOARD.
1. There will be only one camper per campsite per household. One tent may be put up per campsite Tent may be left up Friday noon thru Sunday. Holidays tents may be kept up through Monday. Tents may to left up due to weather if approved by board member.
2. Camping is permitted only in designated areas, NEVER IN ANY ROADWAY.
3. Fires will be permitted only in approved containers. (Stoves, grills, fire rings
4. There will be only 2 vehicles per campsite. Visitors will park in designated
areas, at shower house or across from white building. There will be no parking
in the park area or within the turn around. Vehicles must be in running order
and have up to date tags. No vehicles left in campground after camping
5. No dish washing or bathing at any water faucets. NO EXCEPTIONS
6. Noises that disturbs other campers will in no way be permitted after 12
midnight or before 9:00 a.m. Exceptions are Memorial Day, clubs 4th of July
and Labor Day weekend 2:00 a.m. Then becomes the deadline. The first full
weekend of every month, quiet hours will begin at 2:00 a.m.
7. Weather permitting camping will begin on April 1st and end on October 31st.
There will be no camping permitted November 1st thru March 31st. If you are
unable to drive yourself home, you may stay in your camper but DO NOT make
it a habit.
8. Camping fees are as follows: $565.00 for the camping season to be paid by
February 28th or $318.00 by February 29th and $318.00 by June 30th. Cannot
have camping without electric. Water and electric will follow the same policy
and be turned off at the boards discretion.
9. All campers’ electric must be ran to the designated panel boxes. NO
EXCEPTIONS You will have 21 days after camping opens for the season to
have electric upgraded to boxes or no camping until it's done. Wire must
match breaker and outdoor wire must be used. This is the campers responsibly
and cost to do the upgrades.
10. If you are on the payment plan and your camping fees are not paid by
February 29th and June 30th, we will deem the camper as abandoned and the
camper will be towed at the owner’s expense. The vehicle then will be re-titled
and sold or disposed of in such a manner as set by law. Note: no other notice
will be given. NO EXCEPTIONS We will file police report so property can be
11. If your camper is removed and your lot rent forfeited, you will be placed on
the bottom of the waiting list for a new site.
12. No persons under the age of 12 will be permitted in the shower house unless
accompanied by an adult.
13. Respect should be shown for club grounds, rules, and members.
14. Pets must be leashed. Owners will be responsible for their pet. Owners will
clean up after their pet. Pet owner must register pet with description and
rabies shot record by March 1, 2019.
15. Wood piles must be at least one concrete block off the ground. This is state
and insurance guidelines and must be observed. Skids may be used to stack
wood on top of concrete blocks; they must not be stacked on each other in the
16. Fairfield Fish and Game will take no responsibilities for personal injury or any
loss (by fire, natural disaster, etc.) done to any camper, vehicle, or personal
property that is done on Fish and Game property.
17. Camper size is determined by lot size. NO MOBILE HOMES.
18. No bicycles will be ridden from dusk until dawn on Fairfield Fish and Game
property. STRICTLY ENFORCED
19. No tents will be used as a permanent camper in the camping area.
20. There will be 4 camping spots made available to members in good standings.
If weekend camping you may setup on Thursday but cannot camp until Friday.
These will be on a first come first serve basis. There is a $35.00 charge for the
weekend and additional $10.00 charge if electric is needed.
21. Campers meeting in campground shelter house will be June 6th August 1st October 3rd at 2:00 p.m.
22. Speed limit for all vehicles will be as follows; 5 miles per hour on grounds; 5
miles per hour in campground and playground area. Strictly enforced 2nd
notification and member will be brought before the Board of Directors.
23. Generators will not be permitted in the camping grounds unless they are
approved by the board of directors. STRICTLY ENFORCED
24. There will be no fences put up around any camper; this includes the use of
tarps to cover more than a wood pile. Traps for storage of campers in off
season will be permitted.
25. There will be no extension cords being used to run electric to camper.
26. All campers and campsites must have tarps removed from campers and area
cleaned Up by April 26th unless approved by camping director.
27. If campsite is deemed unsafe or a health hazard, camper can be removed by
Board of Directors.
28. Only one 2 wheeled or more axle unit is permitted on camp site other than 2
cars and golf carts. Open pull trailers parked and used for Trash/Junk present
a health hazard. (Bug Breeding Ground) Trailers are also an eyesore. Open
pull trailers must be moved and cleaned out monthly.
29. Burning of rubber, plastic or vinyl to recover the metal inside is not permitted.
30. The rules for buying and selling of campers and camp sites are posted in the
bulletin box at the head of camp grounds and posted at the club house.
Please see these for complete guideline of the rules.
31. You must stay in your camper two days a month. There will be a sign in sheet
in the shadow box at the entrance to the campground. You MUST sign in and
out when spending the night. You must stay in camper 2 times a month. If you
do not stay 2 times a month you will be called before the board to face the
punishment. Individual circumstances will be taken into consideration by the
32. Must have a camper on your campsite within 30 days after getting site. Unless
approved by board.
33. Upgrade of decks, porches etc. must be submitted with dawning for the board
of director’s approval. This takes three signatures, campground director and
two directors. Decks must be maintained and can be inspected by
campground director at any time.
34. If lot is not maintained, you will receive one notice and Fairfield Fish and
Game will than clean lot and you will be charged $50. If fee(s) are not paid it
will be added to your 2021 membership.
35. Campers must be cleaned and washed each year by end of July due to
Department of health inspection.
36. Must have a white food grade approved hose's to fill water supply in camper. Full your camper and return hose no permanent or temporary hook up.
37. No cloths lines due to Department of Health.
Fairfield Fish and Game Assoc.